tiistai 15. maaliskuuta 2011

My "thinspiration"

Everyone has a reason to start making a change in their way of life - I've also decided to make mine. SLOWLY, but surely. I think that's a guarantee to a permanent change...


This is me training with Charles Williams in the summer of 2009

And this is me training with him this January after a loooong break.
 

Queen Latifah before...
 
and after...


Jennifer Hudson before and after


Raven Symone before






and after...
 

Okay, in my opinion Raven looks alot meaner when she's skinny but that's not the point. The reason why I consider these women as my 'thinspiration' is that I've been told that I look alot like them by many friends of mine and ofcourse I take that as a complement :) My point is, that if these women can do it, why couldn't I? I'll most likely never be a skinny girl but I can be big in a good way. And that's something I'm working on right now...

2 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

I love this post! Good luck doing your thing

Dashanti kirjoitti...

Thanks :))!