perjantai 16. syyskuuta 2011

A change is gonna come...

Again, it's time for a change.
I don't like the way I feel about myself, but I'm going to change that.
I don't like the way I look, but I'm gonna change that.
I don't like being fat and huge, and I'm gonna change that.
I don't like walks in the mornings, but I'm gonna change that.
I don't eat healthy nor often enough, but I'm gonna change that.  
I haven't been actually motivated to do this for a long time,
but I'm gonna change that.
I haven't been drinking 4 liters of water per day, but I'm gonna change that.
I haven't been getting enough protein, but I'm gonna change that.
I've made food emotional, but I'm gonna change that.
I haven't made time to take care of myself, but I'm gonna change that.
I haven't taken responsibility of my lifestyle, but I'm gonna change that.
I haven't pushed myself enough, but I'm gonna change that.
I haven't felt guilty about wrong choices for a long time,
but I'm gonna change that.
How ever long this may take and no matter how many times
I fail before I succeed, I don't care.
 As long as I'll do it.
I may come across as confident, I may seem like
I'm okay with myself,
 and I am!
But not as much as it may seem.
I don't believe anyone really wants to be fat.
The work isn't hard if you make it easy.

Writing about this makes me feel better and gives me a little boost.


Just Do It.

2 kommenttia:

Jade kirjoitti...

ada oot ihana no matter what! <3

Dashanti kirjoitti...

kiitos jade<3 :')