torstai 20. syyskuuta 2012

R.I.P

I never got to say goodbye and now you let yourself die. 
I never had it in me to tell you how much you meant to me and how much I appreciated you for accepting me the way I am.
I'm glad, that the last time I was with you we we're in a happy place, even though it never worked out between us. 
Now I'm listening to all of these songs that remind me of you, our songs, the ones that we used to listen to.
 I'm sitting here, alone in my bed, wondering what would have been. My mind is going through a thousand things..
 I'm in a shock and I feel anxiety when I think of you hanging yourself. I keep wondering what made you do such a thing.. 
I don't hold a grudge against you and I never have.. 
You were not the kind of person to do this to yourself.. You were always happy, funny and careless - that's how I'm going to remember you. 
I hope you'll stop by once in a while and give me a great big bear hug when I need it. 
I hope that you're happy where ever you are right now.. RIP K.

5 kommenttia:

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

tiijän niin ton fiiliksen!:(( Paljon voimia sinne oot ihana<3

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

voimia ! <3

Dashanti kirjoitti...

Kiitos<3

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Olen pahoillani, kun kysyn tällaista, mutta kuka hän oli? :( kauhea tilanne varmasti, osanottoni ja suuresti voimia sinulle! <3

Dashanti kirjoitti...

Kiitos <3 Hän oli entinen poikaystäväni.. :/